fr:liezle.blogspot.com 譯:妃茵
網站版主會請朋友幫忙翻譯成多國語言,
PO到賢重最重視的韓國後援會”賢PERFECT”
請大家在9點前至以下網站留言,給賢重打氣吧!
http://liezle.blogspot.com/2010/01/lets-cheer-up-leader.html
LET US CHEER UP LEADER!
一起給賢重打氣吧!
Okay, here's what we should do. Forget the post below. I might delete it soon.
好的,現在該是我們做些什麼的時候。忘了之前PO的消息吧,我會盡快刪掉的。
MAY I ASK EACH OF MY VISITORS TO LEAVE A MESSAGE OF ENCOURAGEMENT FOR LEADER HERE?
來訪的網友们,可以麻煩你們在此留言給賢重打氣嗎?
I'm going to collect them and my friend will translate all messages and post in PERFECT so that Leader will know that we are concerned too.
我會彙整大家的留言並且請朋友幫忙翻譯PO到”賢PERFECT”網站,讓賢重也能感受到我們對他的關心。
I was told that he visited PERFECT 3 times last night just to see how fans are reacting. He's hurt badly hurt... let's cheer him up.
朋友和我說,賢重昨晚進入”賢PERFECT”網站3次,想了解粉絲們對總統生日會事件的反應。他被流言傷害的很深…讓我們給他打氣吧。
LEAVE A MESSAGE FOR LEADER HERE AND IT WILL SURELY BE POSTED ON PERFECT.
請在此留言給賢重,我一定會把你們的留言PO到”賢PERFECT”網站。
Please DO NOT FORGET to leave your Name and Country.
切記留下你的姓名及國家名稱。
Spread words that we are cheering up Leader to others please.
請大家告訴大家,一起來給賢重留言打氣吧。
My friend will be collecting ALL MESSAGES in many languages at 10PM [Korean time].
我的朋友會彙整所有留言並且翻譯成多國語言,請在韓國時間10點前留言(台灣時間9點)
P.S. Let's show those critisizing Leader that TS is more powerful than them.
P.S. 讓那些批評賢重的人知道我們TS的厲害。
0 意見:
張貼留言
-如有疑問歡迎提問哦(如果是以匿名發問就不回復囉),
會盡量以瞭解的提供你資訊。
- 謝謝你的留言,對我也是一種鼓勵